Pembroke Regional Hospital
Pembroke Regional Hospital is the only hospital in Pembroke and has 165 beds.
- Provides inpatient and ambulatory services
- Medicine; Surgery; Obstetrics; Pediatrics; Ambulatory Clinics including visiting specialists from Ottawa
- Country-wide mental health and rehabilitation services
- Partner with University of Ottawa Heart Institute - telehealth
- Affiliation agreement with the CHEO
- 108 acute beds - 19 surgical, 15 obstetrical, 7 pediatric, 46 medical, 6 ICU, 15 acute mental health in-patient
- 15 in-patient rehabilitation beds
- 29 complex continuing care beds
- Construction for new rehabilitation and mental in-patient beds, emergency diagnostic imaging department; ambulatory space for therapy services.
- Operates land ambulance services for Renfrew County
Pembroke Regional Hospital has been a member since April 4th 1999
705 Mackay Street
Pembroke, Ontario, Canada